This post contains affiliate links.
Peg Perego is a popular brand that sells all sorts of ride-on toys for kids. They’ve partnered with John Deere to make some of the coolest off-road, construction, and on-road vehicles on the market. If you’re looking for a new ride-on car for a kid, you’re in the right place as they have plenty to offer.
The best Peg Perego ride-on car for kids is the Peg Perego Polaris RZR 900. It has two speeds that range from 2.25 to 5 MPH, a reverse mode, adjustable seats, and a rollover bar for safety. However, the Polaris Outlaw Citrus, John Deere Ground Loader, and Gator XUV also make excellent choices.
Throughout this article, you’ll also learn the following information about the best Peg Perego ride on cars for kids:
- What to look for when you’re shopping for a new ride-on vehicle
- Our top choices of the best Peg Perego’s for kids
- Finding the perfect ride on car on the market
The Best Peg Perego Ride on Cars for Kids
- Best Overall: Peg Perego Polaris RZR 900
- Best Single-Person ATV: Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw Citrus
- Best Tractor Model: Peg Perego John Deere Ground Loader
- Best Off-Road Ride-On Vehicle: Peg Perego John Deere Gator Xuv
Best Overall: Peg Perego Polaris RZR 900
The Peg Perego Polaris RZR 900 is at the top of the list for its style (we all know appearance is a huge part of it for kids), durability, safety features, and speed range. This ride-on car can go between 2.25 to 5 miles (3.62 to 8.05 km) per hour, and it also comes with a reverse setting. You don’t have to worry about them getting stuck because the off-road vehicles have them covered.
The Polaris RZR 900 has two adjustable seats and a weight capacity of 130 pounds (58.97 kg). You can also use it with numerous trailer attachments.
|Speed (miles per hour)||2.25 to 5 (3.62 to 8.05 km)|
|Weight Capacity||130 pounds (58.97 kg)|
- It’s ideal for children between three to eight years old.
- There are two seats so that they can bring a friend along for the ride.
- The adjustable speed settings make it safer for you to control their limit.
- It includes a windshield, cosmetic headlights, and a rollbar.
- There are two cup holders and plenty of storage in the trunk.
- It’s near the top of the price range.
Best Single-Person ATV: Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw Citrus
If you’re buying a present for only one kid, the Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw Citrus is an excellent option. It has four off-road tires, open seating, a comfortable cushion, and textured handlebars for optimal control. It goes from 2.5 to 5 miles (4.02 to 8.05 km) per hour, giving the low-speed setting a slight bump from the previous contender.
This ATV has an 85-pound (38.56-kg) weight capacity and an age range from 3 to 8 years old. Parental controls allow you to lock the speed shifter, preventing them from going too fast if you want them to take it slow. This can be removed at any time should you want them to have the choice between the two previously mentioned speed settings.
|Speed (miles per hour)||2.5 to 5 (4.02 to 8.05 km)|
|Weight Capacity||85 pounds (38.56 kg)|
- There’s a locking gear shifter to control their speed.
- They can drive off-road or on-road, thanks to the knobby tires.
- The comfortable seat lets them ride around without feeling nagging back pain.
- It only takes two hours for this Peg Perego ride on ATV to charge.
- There’s only room for one rider.
- There aren’t very many adjustable or customizable features.
- The weight capacity is much lower than the previous model.
Best Tractor Model: Peg Perego John Deere Ground Loader
If your kid loves John Deere equipment or you want them to take after your hobbies, the Peg Perego John Deere Ground Loader would be an awesome addition to their ride-on collection. It has a fully controllable loader shovel so that they can pick up dirt, toys, and other things around the yard. Who knows? It might encourage them to clean up sometimes!
This tractor ranges between 2.5 to 4.5 miles (4.02 to 7.24 km) per hour, which offers a semi-slow top speed. There’s also a reverse mode if they get stuck in the mud. However, bumpy off-road tires can push through grass, dirt, and more terrains without a problem.
|Speed (miles per hour)||2.5 to 4.5 (4.02 to 7.24 km)|
|Weight Capacity||85 pounds or 38.56 kg (6.6 pounds or 2.99 kg for the scoop)|
- The scooper is one of the coolest modifications of any ride-on vehicle.
- There’s an optional two-year extended manufacturer’s warranty.
- This tractor is perfect for kids who love farming equipment.
- There are two armrests to keep them comfortable while they’re playing.
- There’s only room for one rider.
- The scoop only holds up to 6.6 pounds (2.99 kg).
Best Off-Road Ride-On Vehicle: Peg Perego John Deere Gator XUV
Are you searching for a fun off-road ride-on car for both of your kids? Maybe they have a friend who wants to join them. Either way, the Peg Perego John Deere Gator XUV is a double-seater with a 130-pound (58.97-kg) weight capacity and room to spare. This bulky off-road vehicle has big tires to roll through all sorts of terrain.
There’s a unique storage container on the back for snacks, sports gear, toys, and more, and it tilts, allowing easier access to everything inside. Whether your kid is rolling through grass and dirt or on the asphalt, they’re bound to have a blast with this John Deere XUV.
|Speed (miles per hour)||2.25 to 4.5 (3.62 to 7.24 km)|
|Weight Capacity||130 pounds (58.97 kg)|
- The rear trunk is a unique additional unfound in most competing UTVs.
- It’s much more lifted than most other ride-on cars.
- The seats are adjustable, fitting most people between three to nine years old.
- Both seats have a locking seat belt for safety.
- It only comes in one color, and it’s covered in camo (this may or may not be a downside; Some people prefer it).
What To Look For When Buying a Peg Perego Ride on Car for Kids
If you’re buying a new ride-on car for your child, Peg Perego has plenty of models to choose from. They have some of the best in the business, but how do you know which is the best? Let’s examine three factors to keep an eye out for when getting one of their toys.
Check the Speed Settings of Each Vehicle
Peg Perego typically offers two speeds and a reverse mode. Ensure you know what speeds are available before investing in the vehicle. Some kids can go faster than others, so it’s up to you to decide. However, if you are looking for younger kids, you might want to consider choosing a slower car for safety.
What’s the Age and Weight Limit?
Never buy a ride-on car for a kid without knowing the weight limit. Remember, a child’s age does not always guarantee a specific weight range. The guides given for these cars are designed for your child’s safety, and ignoring the weight limit can cause serious injury.
What Are the Wheels Designed For?
Are they off-road or on-road wheels? Some ride-on cars come with wheels meant for all surfaces, so it’s worth knowing what they’re intended for before making your final decision. If you live in a built-up area, the off-road wheels might not be for you.
Now that you’ve seen the impressive features of each Peg Perego ride-on car, it’s time to decide which one you’ll get. The Polaris 900 is quite astounding, but there’s no denying the cool off-road construction features of the John Deere models. Each ride-on car is worth it, so you can’t go wrong with any of them.
Peg Perego offers long-lasting, durable, colorful ride-on cars that are packed with countless hours of entertainment. Regardless of which model you choose, we’re sure your kid will be glad to have it.